Captain your own adventure on our pet, kid and eco-friendly standard, premium pontoons, or luxury tri-toon. Seashell, swim, snorkel, beach, search for dolphins and other marine life.
- Includes beer, wine, soft drinks & bottled water
- Small coolers allowed (glass prohibited)
- Private cruise for up to 6 passengers
- Music provided along with information on Dolphins, Marine Life, Wild Life and Historical Sites by your Captain
- Bring Fido, we are pet-friendly
- Not handicap accessible; however, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs
- USCG licensed Captain
- USCG approved and required safety equipment
- Private Charter Up to 6 people
Blue Angels practice Blues Cruises are only available on U.S. Navy scheduled dates.
On Blue Angels practice days, board your dolphin cruise or charter a pontoon boat and be your own captain for a picturesque cruise in Pensacola waters. On the way, relax in the shade while watching for dolphins. While you are not guaranteed to see dolphins, you likely will and you will have fun and be entertained by the mind-bending displays of flight precision. Keep an eye out for other marine and wildlife. The Dolphin Blues Cruising Adventure is a three-hour tour and includes bottled water, bring your own small cooler filled with your favorite food and beverages.
Experience dolphins and wildlife in their natural habitat on one of our family and friendly vessels with a USCG licensed Captain. Don’t miss this affordable opportunity to encounter these fascinating and intelligent mammals of the sea along with other marine life. Private charters are available for up to 6 people where you can bring your fur-babies along for the ride. Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed, however, you are guaranteed to have fun and learn about other marine and wildlife as well as historical sites along the way. Cruise times are approximately 3 hours.
On our most popular dolphin tour, catch your rare opportunity to search for dolphins and watch the famous U.S. Navy Blue Angels acrobatic flying team practice their thrilling aerial maneuvers for a 3 hour tour on the following dates: